Re: Topband: Demo of the value of one dB and the cost of sending too fas

To: donovanf@starpower.net
Subject: Re: Topband: Demo of the value of one dB and the cost of sending too fast
From: "Joel Harrison" <w5zn@w5zn.org>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2016 14:19:28 -0600
Wow, this is very good Frank. I can't count the number of times I've been
trying to dig out a weak stn and jokingly made the statement "If I only
had ONE dB more of signal from the station"! What's proven here is I
really wasn't joking!!!

Good info. Thanks for sharing the link to AB7E's info.

73 Joel W5ZN

www.w5zn.org