Topband: different propagation north vs south

To: "Gary@ka1j.com" <Gary@ka1j.com>
Subject: Topband: different propagation north vs south
From: N7DF via Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2016 14:13:29 +0000 (UTC)
Some time ago there was a post about some research done on trans equatorial
propagation that was done by a lady researcher in australiaFollowing up on her
research in some of her published papers  she seemed to imply that the
difference in polarity between the north pole and the south pole has a really
significant effect on many aspects of the electromagnetic spectrum with regard
to the incidence of coronal mass ejections, interaction between the terrestrial
and the sun's magnetic field and cosmic ray impingement in the earth's
atmosphere and geomagnetic field.With the  decrease in both terrestrial and
solar magnetic field intensities detected in recent years some really strange
things may be in the offing.I have lost the links that I once had to these
references but a lot of the information is available from the website
spaceweather.com.It is a fascinating study to say the least and it seems like
the topband is a good place to experience the weird effects that she was
researching.73larryn7df