Re: Topband: on behalf of 4V1TL for TB reflector

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: on behalf of 4V1TL for TB reflector
From: "Jim - WS6X" <ws6x.ars@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2016 12:56:46 -0500

Message: 10
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2016 20:11:05 -0500
From: "Sam Harner" <wt3q@comcast.net>
To: "Topband" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: on behalf of 4V1TL for TB reflector

The QSL manager for 4V1TL and other RCH callsigns has always been W3HNK.
Joe is an outstanding and wellknown QSL manager. To my knowledge W3HNK does
not participate in LOTW.  QSL  directions for our portable calls are at the
discretion of the operator.  HH2/N3BNA via KA2AEV and 100% on LOTW.
HH2/WS6X via WS6X.  Not sure about LOTW at this time,

=== Correction: All QSL requests -- direct and BURO -- for HH2/WS6X go to
EA5GL. I will have the log uploaded to LoTW shortly.

Thanks - Jim, WS6X