Re: Topband: CW160

To: "jim@audiosystemsgroup.com" <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: CW160
From: Guy Olinger K2AV <k2av.guy@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2016 15:25:38 -0500
I felt like the SE US was under a propagation blanket. A look at RBN, NA
spotted by EU nodes made us notable by our absence, K3ZM the notable
exception of course. EU would pop in for a few minutes and then go away. No
clue as to the prop mechanics doing that. The on again off again
propagation blanket no help copying QRP either.

73, Guy K2AV

On Saturday, January 30, 2016, Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com> wrote:

> On Sat,1/30/2016 11:19 AM, Guy Olinger K2AV wrote:
>
>> But let's be clear headed about what QRP lays on the other end and what
>> the
>> dB realities are.
>>

> Like Dave, you have articulated the issues pretty well. BTW -- I called
> you several times last night, but prop wasn't very good (I heard a half
> dozen NC stations, none of them very loud).
>
> 73, Jim K9YC

Sent via Gmail Mobile on my iPhone