Re: Topband: CQ 160 CW Contest

To: "mstangelo@comcast.net" <mstangelo@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Topband: CQ 160 CW Contest
From: Jorge Diez - CX6VM <cx6vm.jorge@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2016 17:45:59 -0300
I think assisted is only for High Power so the use of remote rx within
100km is for High power

(D)Single Operator Assisted: HIGH POWER ONLY. Same as (A) with the
following exceptions: The use of passive spotting IS allowed. (See
definition of passive spotting functions below.); The use of one and only
one remote receiver within 100 KM of the transmitter site is allowed.

73,
Jorge

Jorge
CX6VM/CW5W