Re: Topband: VP8

To: btippett@alum.mit.edu, topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: VP8
From: Larry via Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2016 08:00:33 -0500

hi bill,

please accept my apology about working South Sandwich island previously on 160
meters. i can only say that my countries worked on top band is sloppy at best.
it consists of a countries list from the ARRL with check marks on the countries
that i thought i had worked. i dont collect QSL cards except for my WAZ on top
band.

going back through my old logs i find that i worked LU3ZY in 1978 but not on
160 meters.

my mistake! going to pound some serious "brass" for VP8STI. getting to the
point in my life that i don't really care about new band countries but if they
are on i enjoy the challenge of a new one.

73, larry n7dd