Topband: Top band: 79th Anniversary of my 1st Ham License

To: "'john'" <w8wej@citynet.net>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Top band: 79th Anniversary of my 1st Ham License
From: "Franco -PY1EPU" <franco@py1epu.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2016 10:29:43 -0200
Paul,

What to speak of its history ??

Anything............

A lesson of love for amateur radio

Congratulations

73, Franco
PY1EPU - GG87kd
PY4EPU - GG88p0

Member:
CWSP     -     LABRE RJ     -     ARRL     -     SKCC     -    SIDESWIPER (
SSN )
FISTS CW Club   -  The International Morse Preservation Society
Collins Collectors Association     -     Drake Collectors Association.
North American QRP CW Club  (NAQCC)    -  New England QRP Club ( NEQRP)
Vibroplex Collectors Association     -   Essex CW Amateur Radio Club
(ECWARC)
Amateur Radio Moonbounce Communications - 144 Mhz (Earth - Moon - Earth)