Re: Topband: 160m monoband amp (was strange propagation)

To: mikewate@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Topband: 160m monoband amp (was strange propagation)
From: Louis Parascondola via Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2016 19:59:31 -0500
Thanks Mike, I'm not going anywhere.  I hope that Tom reconsiders his leaving.
If you look at the time and effort he spent on his website which he always
updates and adds to, and the efforts he puts forth on the various reflectors
you have to say it is nothing less than admirable.  A handful of people do such
things and many of them are on here also.  So I agree, this is the place to be.
 I've know about this reflector for years but never bothered with it since my
interest in 160 was nil.  Recently I made a decision to give it a crack and boy
do I see it is a whole lot different than working even 80 meters and above. Lou
W1QJ