Topband: Stew's Beef

To: "topband@contesting.com" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Stew's Beef
From: Greg Chartrand via Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2016 21:16:12 +0000 (UTC)
Mark,
I asked Stew a very similar question. He said in effect-
"Contests are only good for working DX. I don't participate in contests but I
work the DX that shows up for them".
So most likely Stew would operate his own contest, work DX but would not submit
a log.
Greg----------------------------------------------
Without taking a particular position on this issue, I have to wonder if any
consideration has been given to this contest's namesake.  How, exactly, would
Stew Perry have felt about more contests (especially in his name) on Top Band?

Personally, I have no idea.  I pose the question merely for
reflection/discussion.

73,

Mark -- WA9ETW
Topband Reflector Archives - http://www.contesting.com/_topband