Re: [CQ-Contest] Stew Perry Preliminary Results

To: Tree <tree@kkn.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Stew Perry Preliminary Results
From: PHIL SMEATON <philhss@tesco.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2016 02:27:25 +0000 (UTC)
Thanks for a very interesting contest.

At VK4KW, we'd not 'done' the Stew Perry before and, frankly, neither of us
(VK4BAA and VK4TS) knew Topband all that well either!

With a new antenna to play with, along with a new radio which neither of us
knew how to drive properly, it was decided to give the contest a go anyway. A
great way to learn - in at the deep end!!

We did OK for newbies - I reckon we'll be back for another helping of Stew
though!

73,

Phil
VK4BAA / VK4KW