Re: Topband: 160M EWE Problems

To: topBand List <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: 160M EWE Problems
From: Mark K3MSB <mark.k3msb@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2015 18:25:59 -0500
Good Evening

I completely repositioned the EWE today, it's about 70 feet from it's
original position and is not pointing at the INV-L.    It's pointing
towards southern EU.

I Verified the feedline was OK,  verified the transformer was OK etc.

Same results.   When listening to an EU station on the INV-L,  I switch to
the EWE and the signal disappears.

It's just not working guys.   The transformer is pointed NE towards EU,
and the resistor is pointed SW.

I've checked just about everything I know to check, and the EWE just ain't
workin' for me!   Ideas?

73 Mark K3MSB