Re: Topband: Commercial 160 antennas?

To: K4OWR <k2owr@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Topband: Commercial 160 antennas?
From: Stan Stockton <wa5rtg@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2015 12:15:20 -0600
Bill,

You need to shunt feed that 90 foot tower!  You can decide whether you want to
install an extensive radial field or whether to easily put up a few elevated
radials.

This is an easy project and will kill the performance of a 43 foot vertical for
almost no cost.

What tower is it?  Are guy wires insulated from tower and broken up with
insulators?  What is on top of tower?

Stan, K5GO

Sent from Stan's IPhone