Re: Topband: QRPers calling CQ in the SP ?

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: QRPers calling CQ in the SP ?
From: Herbert Schoenbohm <herbs@vitelcom.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2015 15:42:37 -0400
1810 or 1809.9 is a good spot because it is the limit of many EU TB'ers and fewer East Coast big guns are parking there calling endless CQ's.

I used to have fun working on the higher bands nearby stations using a light build (dummy load). This could be a 20X or 100X mult but let's hope not. Then how about just coupling into the power box with some blocking capacitors if you live in the country and can't get up a wire. Problem with that is the performance would be an infinite numbers of variables each one would be infinitely variable.

There has to be a "no antenna at all" award in the works.☺

Herb Schoenbohm, KV4FZ