Re: Topband: K3 Noise Blanker problem?

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: K3 Noise Blanker problem?
From: K4OWR <k2owr@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2015 11:06:23 -0500
:::: This is a normal happening with most noise blankers and strong signals. I'm surprised that you have never experienced this before. I run into this all the time when stations using their noise blanker hear my signal very strong and complain that my signal is in several places. I advise them to temporarily turn off the blanker and the problem will go away. If your blanker is variable, try turning it down; or better yet avoid using it and rcve on your Beverage....if you have one.
BILL K4OWR