Re: Topband: Mag loop 400W if possible.

To: jonathan white <jonathan.white20@btinternet.com>, "TOPBAND@contesting.com" <TOPBAND@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Mag loop 400W if possible.
From: "jh-mty@sbcglobal.net" <jh-mty@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2015 18:44:28 +0000 (UTC)
      From: jonathan white <jonathan.white20@btinternet.com>
 To: TOPBAND@contesting.com
 Sent: Sunday, November 15, 2015 4:59 AM
 Subject: Topband: Mag loop 400W if possible.

Hi I am in a bit of trouble I will be mooing to a flat/apartment ,so can
anyone give me details of a mag loop that will fit in a room and also be
able to be taken apart and resembled on a beach,will use big vac cap
1000pf 40kv Russian type,any takers,and please dont laugh I love topband.
73`s Jon g8ccl