Re: Topband: V73D question

To: Art Snapper <art@nk8x.net>, 160 <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: V73D question
From: bob hervatine <n2ns@arrl.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2015 22:53:45 +0000
V73D best heard today (and most previous days) on SW setting on my K9AY loop.
SP beam heading from my central California QTH to V7 is 267 degrees. V73D TB
signals this AM (Friday) were light.

I have listened to V73D on TB most days since they first came on. I can not
recall a single day when they had a strong signal here, either early in the V7
evening OR during the W6 s/r peak here. On the other hand, the recent E6 and T2
operations had relatively strong 160m signals here on many occasions when they
were QRV.

73, Bob N2NS