Re: Topband: ADC Overload from MW transmitters

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: ADC Overload from MW transmitters
From: John Bohnovic <k4wj@att.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 20:05:50 -0400

On 10/19/2015 11:59 AM, bruce whitney via Topband wrote:
This has been an interesting discussion.
I heard a rumor that a very prominent and successfully competent multi-multi
contester in IL was going to an all SDR multiple computer control set-up. Which
would seem to be problematic in light of this discussion?
Anyone else hear this?
Bruce W8RA
Hi Bruce,

A local told me that a contest station in 9 land was going to replace all of his K3(s) with Flex transceivers and I can't remember the model number of the Flex radios he is going to convert too.

73..de John/K4WJ