Topband: Condx lookin up!

To: "TopBand" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Condx lookin up!
From: "David Raymond" <daraymond@iowatelecom.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2015 09:52:17 -0500
NA topbanders were treated to a nice opening to VK this morning.   I haven't
been on every morning but it seemed like one of the best conditions to VK in a
long time.  VK3HJ, Luke, was pounding in all morning and was peaking an honest
S8/S9 prior to SR here in Iowa.  Luke's nice run netted him 23 NA stations.
VK3GR called in also with a nice signal.  VK5NJ, John, called in barefoot on
his dipole.  And finally VK5CAG called in just immediately before SR.  Both
VK5NJ and VK5CAG were very patient with me trying to pull them through to get
their whole calls correctly.

Anyway, things are looking up.  Now if we can just get some condx to JA and
Asia.

73. . . Dave, W0FLS