Re: Topband: Zone 2 on 160m

To: Steve Ireland <vk6vz@arach.net.au>, TopBand List <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Zone 2 on 160m
From: Eduardo Araujo via Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2015 20:58:00 +0000 (UTC)
Hi Steve, If you still need zone 13, I plan to be active during the week
previous to CQWWSSB and also during the contest only on 160.
Also I plan to participate during CQWW CW and a few days prior to that in slow
motion (10WPM)
If you still need it, drop me a note.

BTW I also need zone 2. So many thanks for the friend that responded to your
query.
In case any other station need LU land, then you are also invited also drop me
a note..

'73 & Regards..... Eddie LU2DKT