Re: Topband: rx preamps

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: rx preamps
From: Martin Kratoska <marcom@centrum.cz>
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2015 23:54:23 +0200
Yes, it is the latest version AFAIK. BTW the PCB is in process, it should be double sided, ready for production at Seeed Studio or other professional PCB maker. It is not needed for a single unit, WD8DSB has a good design well suited for home production. If there interests enough, I finalize my design and order the boards. Contact me on my private email:
martin@ok1rr.com
or
marcom@centrum.cz

73,