Topband: The Remote Question

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: The Remote Question
From: "Doug Renwick" <ve5ra@sasktel.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2015 19:03:01 -0600
I consider it another form of cheating.  Regardless of what the ARRL says.
Since when has the ARRL - DXCC been a bastion of ethics?  IMO ARRL ethics is
an oxymoron.

Without inserting politics into the discussion, all one has to do is look at
what is going in the world around us and it is clear the ARRL has fallen
into the same game plan.  Me, me, me and mini me.

What amazes me is all these 'cheaters' or 'cheater cheerleaders' voluntarily
admitting to cheating.  The contest committees need to study this effect to
get contest cheaters to admit to cheating on their own volition.

Doug

Generation of idiots - smart phones and dumb people.