Re: Topband: Video Switch for Low Band Antenna switching

To: "Tim Shoppa" <tshoppa@gmail.com>, "Mike Waters" <mikewate@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Video Switch for Low Band Antenna switching
From: "Jeff AC0C" <keepwalking188@ac0c.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2015 21:18:02 -0500
Tim - The HI-Z system supports feeding two rigs with independent direction selection in so2r. I think this is the right gadget for that system:

http://www.hizantennas.com/asc.htm

73/jeff/ac0c
www.ac0c.com
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie

-----Original Message----- From: Tim Shoppa
Sent: Sunday, July 05, 2015 8:20 PM
To: Mike Waters
Cc: topband ; Herbert Schoenbohm

The base K9AY 8x2 switch box:
http://www.aytechnologies.com/Products/RAS8x2data.htm

If Gary came out with a similar latching pushbutton controller for remote
relay switching of 8-circles then it would be a great match to the
increasing popularity of 8-circles. I'm not sure electrically how to do
multiple simultaneous directions in SO2R from the same 8-circle - that
would be real handy for multiple receivers in domestic contests.

Tim N3QE