Topband: Low Power TX radio 1980

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: Low Power TX radio 1980
From: <k3ky@radioprism.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Jul 2015 15:17:15 -0700
My best guess, based on what little information you have given here,
is that the radio contains a *Seiler* Oscillator. I've not run across
any reference to a "Sillner" oscillator prior to yours. The Seiler is
a variation on the basic Colpitts type.

Unless you can provide additional info on your radio, I doubt you have
given enough for anyone to be able to help you. How about at least a
link to a photo of your radio?

73, David K3KY