Topband: HC1PF doing a great job with his Inv-L and FCP

To: topband <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: HC1PF doing a great job with his Inv-L and FCP
From: Don Kirk <wd8dsb@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2015 10:18:15 -0400
Things are pretty slow on the topband reflector, so thought I would take
the opportunity to comment about, and thank Luis (HC1PF) regarding his
great signal on 160 meters using his Inverted L with FCP.  I've often heard
Luis this year on 160 meters and he certainly has a signal that stands out.

Luis has also improved his receive capabilities (earlier this year he was
not able to copy me even when he was running S8 to S9), but the last two
times I called him he had no problems copying my 100 watt station.

Check out his website for details on all the antenna work he his has done
at HC1PF.

P.S. I just uploaded a recording on youtube I made early this morning of
Luis on 160 meters, and the URL of my recording is
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAe07mbYhq8 for those interested.

73,
Don (wd8dsb)