Topband: ZS6BKW

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: ZS6BKW
From: "Mike Smith VE9AA" <ve9aa@nbnet.nb.ca>
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2015 15:44:10 -0300
Thanks very much Marsh.  Obviously you have some serious antenna modeling
skills and I do thank you for that second analysis.

If I may indulge you for one last request (tweak) pse?

If you could keep everything the same, but instead, leave the ladder line as
is and short the 50' of coax at the shack end (and add a normal 10' jumper
to the radio if it makes a difference?) would that make the #'s much
different?

Ground radials attached to the real 10' jumper /shorted coax interface,
right at the window. I think in actuality I am going to buy LM240 (is that
that right moniker for a RG8/x mini equivalent?) so I can sneak it out a
window, etc.

and if I was able to make the switch-over in the shack (or right at the
window-ledge) then that would be the way I go.

Thanks for the extra work.  Hope we manage a QSO !

Mike VE9AA & ??#??? this summer.

p.s.-can't wait for  snowmelt as I can start building and testing !

Mike, Coreen & Corey

Keswick Ridge, NB

Mike, Coreen & Corey

Keswick Ridge, NB