Re: Topband: 9Q0HQ

To: <alfeohjt@tin.it>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: 9Q0HQ
From: "k1fz" <k1fz@myfairpoint.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 08:39:45 -0500
Try an insulated wire, 66 meters long, on the ground (BOG antenna) If a transformer is not available, connect directly to the receiver auxillary antenna port. Signals will be weak, but noise should be much weaker.
Hope this works, It is easy to try.

73
Bruce-K1FZ
www.qsl.net/k1fz/bogantennanotes/index.html

.I am afraid that a beverage would not help us due to the soil propriety. Also, there is no enough room to lay a 200m beverage.We are rather limitaded in resources (wires, cables) as it
is no easy and fast to find the stuff locally.I kindly ask for your suggestion to improve our receiving capability.
Best 73
(sorry for my bad English!)
Alfeo I1HJT 9Q0HQ crew