Topband: Fwd: Re: BOGs, Snakes and snowpack

To: Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Fwd: Re: BOGs, Snakes and snowpack
From: "K1FZ-Bruce" <k1fz@myfairpoint.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2015 07:12:44 -0500

I can believe this. If you think of earth as also capacitance to the
wire,  the optimum  frequency would go much lower.

Using radial wire grounds instead of deep ground rods, become part of
the problem.

A BOG antenna  is much less forgiving than an above ground Beverage,
but  can be a very useful antenna

73
Bruce-K1FZ
www.qsl.net/k1fz/bogantennanotes/index.html