Re: Topband: TI9/3Z9DX

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: TI9/3Z9DX
From: K2RS <K2RSonline@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 20:54:22 -0500
Thanks for doing that Bruce. You helped me log a new one on 160.

I worked them at 0348Z on Feb. 22, under extremely poor conditions. Most of the difficulty was on my end. With man-made noise to deal with and no receive antennas, hearing TI9/3Z9DX was touch and go. The op at their end did a superb job of copying my 100 watts and making the QSO. My thanks to whoever it was on the island who put me in the log.

73,

Jack    K2RS