Re: Topband: HC1PF on TB Tuesday 17th February 2015

To: Frank Donovan <donovanf@starpower.net>
Subject: Re: Topband: HC1PF on TB Tuesday 17th February 2015
From: Guy Olinger K2AV <k2av.guy@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 15:19:27 -0500
Luis HC1PF is constructing and trying out various solutions to his RX
noise, and is very much aware that he is TX much better than RX. He
has a unique situation I can't get into, but he definitely has not
given up on RX.

He's a pretty good demonstration of an L over FCP for TX, if you needed one. :>)

73, Guy. K2AV