Re: Topband: K1N 5000q's on 160

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: K1N 5000q's on 160
From: Steve HA0DU <ha0du@dx.hu>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2015 18:57:20 +0100
PQ0T info:

http://www.dx-world.net/pq0t-trindade-island/

73 Steve HA0DU

2015.02.14. 18:43 keltezéssel, Gary Smith írta:
I have only one Q from Trindade dating back to 1990 on 40M when I was
using a small octagonal loop inside my Condo. I'd sure love getting
this on TB

73,  Gary KA1J

On 2/14/2015 5:21 AM, Herbert Schoenbohm wrote:
On a related note, PQ0T will be on from Trindade (rare on 160) but have
no plans to operate on Top Band.  The may however, if the emails keep
coming into them showing the demand, may try to load something up on 160
for at least one of the three nights they are there.

Herb Schoenbohm, KV4FZ
_________________
Does anyone have the actual date of this operation?  All I can
find on the web is "2nd half of 2015" and "we're not allowed
to say any more".  No pitch for donations even :-)

I need this one for an ATNO, so at first it would seem like
operating on 160 would be counterproductive, especially for
only 3 days operation.  Paradoxically, 160 meters was the
easiest QSO (out of 12 slots) on the Navassa operation,
which was also an ATNO for me.  I think I called 2 or 3 times
at the most on 160 before they came back.  It helped that
the pileup wasn't 25 kHz wide.

Rick N6RK

---

---
Ezt az e-mailt az Avast víruskereső szoftver átvizsgálta.