Topband: W9WBL V2L paddle

To: Top Band Contesting <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: W9WBL V2L paddle
From: James Rodenkirch <rodenkirch_llc@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2015 16:20:57 -0700
Well, I was fortunate to stumble in to a W9WBL V2L paddle, serial # 84.  Still
in great condition and going to "put it through its paces" over the coming week.

Anyone ever owned one? If you have, contact me off line as I have a couple of
questions - if you have a copy of the 3 page instruction paperwork that came
with it, I'd like a copy - scanned and e-mailed is fine.

Thank you, in advance, for any info you  can proffer.  72, Jim Rodenkirch K9JWV