Re: Topband: K1N what time are they QRV on top?

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: K1N what time are they QRV on top?
From: Herbert Schoenbohm <herbert.schoenbohm@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 07 Feb 2015 00:07:23 -0400
No not tonight but I worked them on their first night on 160 and again this morning when they were making many lonely CQ's. I was able to sign KV4FZ/QRP and they came right back. My point here is if they can hear 1 watt at about 700 miles on TB they are hearing very well in spite of the QRN and have a superb setup on 160 meters.

Herb, KV4FZ.