Topband: Communication from XW8BM

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Communication from XW8BM
From: "Bob" <w9bf@ecpi.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2015 09:07:24 -0600
Toshi, XW8BM, has been good copy in W-5 land recently but has trouble copying
callers.  He uses auto-CQing with little time for qsx when he peaks.  Here’s
the verbatim reply I got back from an e-mail this morning.

Roger, Bob  W9BF,

Thanks for nice report on my signal for today.

I have just operated by using a repaired antenna which has L-shape top vertical
because the antenna fell down this morning
from the top of mast. Origianally, I had a full sized vetical till yesterday.

I felt happy as you could copy me  with the repaired antena.

Ok, I will keep it in mind, I go slowly  for CQing, so 73,

see you in the ban.

Toshi   XW8BM