Topband: AC line safety capacitors

To: topband <topband@contesting.com>, PVRC Reflector <pvrc@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: Topband: AC line safety capacitors
From: donovanf@starpower.net
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2015 11:29:14 -0500 (EST)
At only 29 cents each, its time for me to methodically remove all of my
.01 uF 2 kV ceramic bypass capacitors from the line inputs to most of
my home brew electronic devices and replace them with safety capacitors.

http://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/Vishay-BC-Components/VY2103M63Y5UG63V7/?qs=JVmJ2sTYqewaZu0bwovnqQ%3D%3D

73
Frank
W3LPL