Re: Topband: Remote Operation

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Remote Operation
From: Bill Cromwell <wrcromwell@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2015 12:12:52 -0500
Hi,

I just pulled my last license (now expired) from the desk drawer and looked at it. It refers to my primary station and has the physical address. I'm pretty sure my current license will bear the same information. It's up for renewal and maybe the new one will be "different". Other parts of the rules regulate our emitted signals and NOT our received signals. I have read and/or heard that in some other countries receivers were or are regulated. Therefore - YMMV.

73,

Bill  KU8H