Re: Topband: 160 Worked All States

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: 160 Worked All States
From: KE1F Lou <lmecseri@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2015 14:32:15 -0500
...........and Lou, KE1F need one more state, WASHINGTON. Any top bander in
Washington and using LOTW?

73  Lou  KE1F

On 1/9/2015 12:50 PM, James Bennett wrote:
Hi folks - I’m trying to complete my WAS on 160 and need a confirmed QSO with
anyone in the following five states: LA, MS, SC, WV, VT.

I run an Elecraft K3/KPA500 into an Inverted L with a K2AV-designed FCP under it. Got a limited
amount of real estate so I can’t lay out much in the line of radials of receiving antennas,
but… I have been able to easily work into the Canadian Maritime provinces (plus the remainder
of the New England states), so I know I can hit those states. Problem is that I’ve never
heard anyone from there on Top Band!

So - if you can get on some evening while we have relatively good propagation,
I’d love to arrange a schedule. If we connect I can QSL via LoTW or direct with
my card and an SASE.

Thanks,

Jim / W6JHB
Folsom, CA