Re: Topband: W1AW/0 on 160

To: David Raymond <daraymond@iowatelecom.net>
Subject: Re: Topband: W1AW/0 on 160
From: Mike / W5JR <w5jr.lists@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2014 15:37:37 -0500
Thanks for the contact, Dave. You were quite strong into GA last night with
your setup into my TX antenna for receive. That was the last of my 160
contacts.

Yes, I was doing the 160 chores for W1AW/4-GA last week. With a TX 4 square and
1500w, I know I was heard by those that I couldn't pull out of the noise
regardless of which RX antenna I chose. I worked several locals that I goaded
into trying whatever they had, and many were just plain W E A K on their 40m
antennas.

tnx
Mike / W5JR / 160-W1AW/4-GA