Re: Topband: Speculating via Stew posted scores

To: Russ Tobolic <erusst@yahoo.com>, Top Band Contesting <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Speculating via Stew posted scores
From: James Rodenkirch <rodenkirch_llc@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2014 03:44:47 -0700
 I don't know "what I was looking for," Russ --- perhaps I was searching for
other's "analysis approaches or takeaways" and your example, with the
spreadsheet approach, is one I hadn't contemplated.

I will be in the CQ 160 event and hope to add you to my log....appreciate you
taking the time to reply...72, ma Mon --- Jim R. K9JWV