Topband: radial system confusion - thanks all

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: radial system confusion - thanks all
From: "Doug Turnbull" <turnbull@net1.ie>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2014 20:53:56 -0000
Dear OMs and Yls,
     You have been super in your replies and I thank you all.   I am laying
radials on the top of the ground and stapling them.  What you have sent me
more or less confirms me in adding approximately fifty (50) length 33 meter
radials to the existing radial field of Qty 120 length fifty-five foot
radials with the remnants of my raised radials of Qty 10 length 132 foot
radials.   This radial field overlaps with the new radial field for the
moved SteppIR BigIR which consists of another Qty 125, length of 55 foot
radials.    I needed to move the SteppIR further away and have now done so.
There is mucho wire on the ground and a good bit more being added.

       I was and am unhappy about the radial section of Low Band DXing not
being consistent but everyone makes mistakes; even the best of engineering
texts have problems.

       To all a Happy Christmas and I hope to be heard in the Stew Perry and
more importantly I hope to hear you.   Yes it is fun to work W6 and W7 from
EI.    Cheers to all of you.

              73 Doug EI2CN

PS This is one of the most informative and technical forums in the hobby.