Re: Topband: 8 circle: DXE vs Hi-Z

To: "David Raymond" <daraymond@iowatelecom.net>, "Don Moman VE6JY" <ve6jy.1@gmail.com>, "Topband@Contesting. Com" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: 8 circle: DXE vs Hi-Z
From: "Jeff Blaine" <jeff@ac0c.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2014 00:48:38 -0600
Their meaning with respect to "gain as unimportant" is due to the fact that the RX antenna is all about SNR maximization. A low noise preamp can fix overall signal weakness, if your rig's preamps are insufficient.

73/jeff/ac0c
www.ac0c.com
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie

-----Original Message----- From: David Raymond