Re: Topband: EA7PP - Remote

To: Jose Ramon <jr.hierro@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: EA7PP - Remote
From: Brian G3VGZ <topband@planet3.freeuk.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2014 23:57:02 +0000
Looking at current signals here in rightpondia K1LZ is about the loudest
signal from leftpondia at about 20 dB peak above my noise floor and fading
severely.

EA7PP is a good 20 dB higher and is much more steady, what you would expect
from a closer signal.

I'd say he's got a good efficient antenna and a shedload of power, unlike my
modest 100W to a 5% at most efficient inverted L.

Condx seem much poorer than last year, unfortunately. I may go to bed early
tonight.

--
Brian D
G3VGZ