Topband: 160 activity

To: Top Band Contesting <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: 160 activity
From: James Rodenkirch <rodenkirch_llc@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2014 04:33:36 -0700
Agree, Larry, with all of your points ..... but.....just where ARE other ops,
like you, who subscribe to the position that having a > 15 second QSO on 160 is
a good thing?

I was on 160 many nights and early mornings last winter calling CQ with few
replies....oh, yes, the antenna was "working" just fine!

I'm not on this fall/winter as we're in our RV out in FL but will get back on
in mid-January - sure hope there is more "activity" than just during contests
but I'm not holding my breath!

72/73, Jim Rodenkirch K9JWV