Re: Topband: Beverage antenna in woods.

To: Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Beverage antenna in woods.
From: donovanf@starpower.net
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2014 10:48:05 -0500 (EST)
Hi Bruce,

My temporary 8-circle vertical array re-installed every fall/winter
season on a borrowed 4 acre farm field 1200 feet south of the full
size transmit 4-square provides lots of exercise too! :) Lots more
fun than exercise machines.

I know, its not a Beverage... But it definitely is an amazing receiving
antenna

I still have a few 580 foot Beverage backup antennas.
"You can never have too many antennas"

73
Frank
W3LPL