Topband: AlexLoop in South Lyon Michigan

To: "topband" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: AlexLoop in South Lyon Michigan
From: "Goldtr8 \(KD8NNU\)" <goldtr8@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2014 07:21:16 -0400
Dear Group

I know that there is an AlexLoop in the South Lyon MI area that is at someone’s
contest station.

I lost the contact information for the person who has the station. (deleted a
folder in my email)   If I remember correctly his name was Bruce.   I want to
attempt to contact him and ask to see the system.  He offered to show it in the
past but like I said I messed up on a delete button.

I am pretty sure that he is part of this reflector which is part of the reason
for this email

Thanks for the bandwidth.

Thanks
Don