Topband: YB0ARA/9 Card in Hand

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: YB0ARA/9 Card in Hand
From: W8AV--- via Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2014 14:26:49 -0400 (EDT)
Esteemed Reflectees:

I received my YB0ARA card in the mail this afternoon from Art, N2AU.
WOOHOO!!!  I am extremely grateful to him for managing this since he is  pretty
much incapacitated these days.  I know there are some of you still  looking
to confirm this one but PLEASE be patient with Art.  It is very  difficult
for him to do a lot of the easy things like answering cards with his  health
problems.  He is a good man and with a friendly reminder  occasionally (but
not too often), he will get one to you, eventually.

73........de Goose