Re: Topband: Topband Digest, Vol 139, Issue 13

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Topband Digest, Vol 139, Issue 13
From: "KB8NTY" <kb8nty@wowway.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2014 14:20:50 -0400

LA7THA - Hi Rune,

With my 125+ ground radials used on my Butternut HF9V, I have used a collection of many-many wire types.
As mentioned if it is wire and conducts, should perform.
No need to measure if the wires are on the ground surface.

Will keep an ear out for your F.B. signal...73

Ross  KB8NTY

RossRadio

RossRadio: RF Ground Radial Website
http://www.rossradio.net/

Ground Radial Discussion: Please Visit & Join In!