Re: Topband: [RFI] Fwd: Re: broadcasting interference

To: <topband@contesting.com>, "Jorge Diez - CX6VM" <cx6vm.jorge@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: [RFI] Fwd: Re: broadcasting interference
From: "Bruce" <k1fz@myfairpoint.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2014 10:13:44 -0400

Hi Jorge,

Many years ago, I had a, near to, similar problem.
An old barn with a rusty metal roof with bad metal inter-connections was the problem.

73
Bruce-K1FZ
www.qsl.net/k1fz/beveragenotes.html

Subject: Re: [RFI] Fwd: Re: broadcasting interference

Hi Frank

Well, will be not easy to find another ham in my city!

I tested today from home, less than 1 kmts from the broadcasting antenna and didn´t notice it. I am using a SteppIR antenna in 20 mts position to listen on 3500 Mhz.

So this week will go again to CW5W and will test again there

Thanks,
Jorge