Topband: DUST COVERS

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: DUST COVERS
From: <k4pi@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2014 19:53:51 -0400
I have two of the Comtek phasing boxes and both have the same type relays
except the newer one has dust covers which I would like to add to the older
unit.  DX Eng only offers the whole relay and not the dust cover.  I have
searched around the web and found nothing.  I found some old relays here that
come close but just wonder if anyone knew of a possible supplier?  The relays
have RSCo. which would appear to be the manufacturer but have not found the
particular relay.  73 Mike K4PI