Topband: VK3ZL

To: "TopBand" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: VK3ZL
From: "David Raymond" <daraymond@iowatelecom.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 09:01:35 -0500
Some of you may already be aware that topband faithful Bob, VK3ZL, has been off
the air dealing with some significant health issues.  He has a cancerous tumor
which has attacked his kidneys.  He has undergone two preliminary surgeries to
trim and stabilize the tumor but undergoes much more major surgery on April 30.
 For those of you that know Bob and feel so inclined, I'm sure he would enjoy
hearing from you.  Bob's email address is:

        vk3zl@bigpond.com

Bob, we're pulling for you and wish you the very best!

73. . .Dave, W0FLS