Re: Topband: BCI

To: "Topband@Contesting. Com" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: BCI
From: Don Moman VE6JY <ve6jy.1@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2014 02:35:36 +0000
It is unusual for AM BCB signals on a 10 khz raster to produce signals
every 5 khz.

It is relatively simple to insert a MW rejection filter in a RX ant loop
which should alleviate or cure the problem without having it affect 160m
signals. For example:
http://www.cliftonlaboratories.com/z10020_am_medium_wave_band_reject_filter.htm
or  https://arraysolutions.com/Products/bcb_filters_top1.htm

Filters that you can transmit thru are also available such as:
https://arraysolutions.com/Products/BCB%20RF%20Filters.htm

73 Don
VE6JY